Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Play with colors

Have you ever feel bored? or feel stuck on the current project you are working on? or you have finished all the tasks given by your boss but the end of working hour still in hours?
What are usually you do to at that time? browse the web? scrolling on the social media timeline? have a chit-chat with your coworkers? go to the pantry and having snacks and coffee there? or just simply create a doodle?

Well, sometimes when I getting bored, I browse the template with "coloring for adult" keywords, download the illustration that I want to working at, print it, then fill the illustration with colors. Because I did not bring my coloring stuff to office, I just using highlighter for coloring. The result was quite pretty, plus you can use it to decorate your boring office desk. You can also choose illustration with beautiful quote to pep up your working day, just like what I did 


quote

No comments:

Post a Comment