Tuesday, August 25, 2015

I am so into vintage designs

I am so into pretty packaging. If there are two products with the same function, I could choose the one with prettier packaging even tough the price is higher.
One of packaging design that I love is vintage style. Here are two of the recent items I bought with vintage packaging design:

Kellogg's Vintage Tin Packaging

Since I was a kid I always be a fan of cornflakes cereals. I usually didn't really like the packaging,
but some times ago, when I went shopping groceries, I found the corn flakes with this packaging.
I am so happy, because it is petty and you can reuse it.




The Balm lip & cheek cream palette "How 'bout them apples?"
At first I am not sure to buy this because the price is quite expensive (Rp 650000). Plus, I am not a make up fan, who collect lots of make up with various brand, type, and colors.  But the cute packaging plus the great discount makes me cannot resist, and in a few minutes I already click OK and purchase this online.
I am a bit disappointed because the staying power of the lip cream is not good. I never try this as a cheek cream, because I prefer a powder blush as my cheek blusher (but most of the reviews said that the cream palette looks better and stay longer when you apply it on your cheek than on your lips).
Overall I was so happy when this product arrived, because the colors are pretty and the packaging is even prettier :D

No comments:

Post a Comment