Thursday, July 30, 2015

La philosophie de cafe

Note: This is an old post-I kept this on draft for months, to lazy to post :(

As a coffee lover, and a fan of Dee Dewi Lestari, an author who always write out of the box. I did not want to miss the Philosophy of Coffee movie which based on the short story compilation with the same title.



This movie is great for Indonesian standard, the story is simple but meaningful. it's also shows a lot of Jakarta's young adult culture, such as hang out at the cafe, drinking coffee while having a chit-chat and of course did not forget to update their status on social media. There is a moment where the main character Rio Dewanto have a conflict with Chicco, where Chicco did not agree for Wi-Fi, but Rio insists it due to their need to increase their profit and to attract people.

The story also took place at Ijen, even tough it didn't show the magnificent nature of Ijen.
I have not going to too many place in Indonesia, but I can say that Ijen Cave is one of the best.
Okay, its hard to go there. But dont give up. I have asthma, and its occur when I climbed that Ijen mountain, but I wont stop. I'm stubborn, and I hate being left behind. So I insisted to kept climbed that mountain. I need to take a rest several times and take a deep breath. But finally I succeed climbing to the top of the mountain and WOW the scenery is really amazing. I think the effort to get there is comparable with the magnificent scenery of Ijen. 

Back to the movie, this movie tells us that every coffee has its own philosophy and the best coffee is the one that we raise with full of love. So do everything in your life with love. Do your job with love, do your study with love.

Don't waste your energy by hating people. Okay, sometimes I being angry, but I always try not to. That way will makes your life more beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment